Digital Marketing Business
Brief overview of the role
Are you a creative, socially driven individual? Looking for the chance to gain on-hand content creation skills?
Remit Training is recruiting on behalf of our client STUnii, who are seeking such an individual to join them and get involved with a variety of creative duties as a Digital Content Producer!
Monday to Friday: 9:00am till 5:00pm
Junior Content Producer (Level 3)
Our client, STUnii; As a digital platform, is proud to say they have mobile app users and a social media audience, nationwide!
Due to continuous expansion within the Business, they’re actively looking for an individual to join their team and to help implement various forms of content creation and digital media.
Roles & Responsibilities;
– Take a hands-on approach to the company digital assets, this ranges from a B2B and B2C imagery/video to data sets and analytics
– Understand and research SEO meaning in order to write the best content for SEO optimisation.
– Understand clients needs by researching and understanding the brief fully to make appropriate recommendations
– Use social media (Linkedin, Facebook etc) to communicate with clients, engaging in conversation.
– Provide drafts for review, learn to understand the feedback and apply corrections in the future.
– Take the time to understand the importance of a good user experience and use the correct tools and apply learnt methods for engagement maximisation
Requirements and prospects
GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent qualification)
If you have the following or any of the below skills/experience this is beneficial to our client; however not all is essential as you’ll have the chance to blend and learn many of these aspects.
Potential basic experience or knowledge in working with Web Analytics Software
Able to use data to analyse problems from a variety of angles and provide appropriate solutions
Good/Basic experience/understanding of Photo and/or Video Editing
Understanding or Basic knowledge/skill set in Blogging or Creative Writing
Understanding of editing websites and content management systems
Understanding of online customer decision making
Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Accuracy both in terms of grammar and information
Creativity and the ability to produce innovative and original ideas
Training to be Provided
• Content planning
• Content development
• Content creation and evaluation; Industry awareness.
For the ideal candidate, as well as the chance to achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 qualification, they’ll also have the chance to work and receive support for Functional Skills Level 2 in English and maths alongside.
There is also the opportunity for progression within the business upon successful completion of the Level 3.