Michael Page UK
Exciting opportunity to manage a team
About Our Client
National charity focusing on caring for vulnerable children.
* Write and edit content to maintain a consistent tone of voice in all marketing communications.
* Maintain clear and consistent processes for briefing-in campaigns and managing work flow.
* Plan and manage the distribution of marketing content via digital channels to maximise target audience reach and engagement.
* Conduct regular reviews of the external environment to benchmark approaches to community engagement and identify opportunities for improvement.
* Monitor and measure user interaction with digital content.
* Test and optimise content publishing to increase audience reach and engagement.
* Mentor and train the team in writing for our digital channels.
The Successful Applicant
Proven management skills in a large, not-for-profit or charity sector organisation with demonstrable ability to motivate a team
Good knowledge of the modern media landscape and experience managing multi -channel campaigns to firm deadlines in a tight budgetary environment
Extensive experience using digital content management systems
Solid understanding of how search engines operate and direct experience optimising web content for search
Good marketing credentials
Experience managing suppliers and budgets.
What’s on Offer
Salary up to £39,000 (depending on experience)
Quote job ref