*Digital Commercial Sales Lead – Critical Care/ Obs & Gynae – South East England*
Our client is a European Healthcare company delivering injectable anaesthetics and analgesics to patients worldwide, through innovative science and excellence in development, production and marketing. Their people are their biggest asset.
That is why they believe in fostering a great work culture that promotes creativity, informed risk-taking, an exciting environment, and good feeling in every day work.
As part of their exciting UK expansion, they are now seeking a talented Digital Commercial Sales Lead to cover South East England. This key role is a front-line job, taking the excellent, high quality and innovative products to clinicians and healthcare professionals.
Key responsibilities include:
* Generate sales revenue by influencing senior decision makers through passing on a deep understanding of products and the benefits they bring for patients, physicians, payers and Trusts.
* Navigate the NHS procurement processes
* Continuously deliver the company’s presence around medical events to support brand, strategic and company priorities in the territory, specifically: webinars, departmental meetings – onsite or online, round tale debates – onsite or online, scientific meetings, study days and stakeholder medical events.
* Lead innovation in digital and technology in territory
* Provide regular input of ideas, VIPs and Key Opinion Leaders to the company’s podcast series
* Full external delegate/scientific leader management in the territory
* End to end project management ensuring successful onsite delivery, collaborating with business partners, stakeholders and any suppliers.
This position will suit innovative, creative candidates with a strong scientific background and a proven track record of sales success in the UK Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry. You will have experience of selling into NHS Purchasing/Procurement. You must also be very tech/ social media savvy, highly confident and competent across broad range of digital platforms with demonstrable success within omni-channel detailing.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious & driven individual to develop their territory with their own strategic vision.
This client is a distinct organisation that values creative thinking, open-mindedness, informed risk taking and business integrity.
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Flexible Benefits Package will be paid.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for more details on
Reference no: 31985