Are you an experienced digital marketing strategist with a past in healthcare/pharma or digital devices? Do you have a strong understanding of all digital marketing channels with a focus on lead generation? This role could be the one for you!
My client is a global leader in the medical technology field looking for a digital marketing strategist to join their digital marketing team of 10 people located in Watford. They need a passionate and enthusiastic digital marketing strategist who can jump straight into the role.
Benefits of this role –
On offer is a generous salary of £45,000-£55,000
Flexibility to work from home/hybrid working
A large company with a small company feel
We offer a position where you’ll be in charge of:
– Define, develop and guide the implementation and optimisation of innovative digital marketing campaigns with operating unit stakeholders and the Digital Marketing and Marketing Services (DMMS) team members
– Design with the business stakeholders the optimised digital customer journeys, understand the marketing funnel and develop the best type of campaign ( lead generation, awareness, marketing events such as congress or webinars, etc.)
– Manage an editorial calendar, facilitate operating unit campaign governance to ensure smooth campaign orchestration
– Support the business to develop/optimise personas in the context of the digital experience, customer journey map touchpoints through analytics data, stakeholders interviews and workshops
– Work with the analytics team to develop appropriate measurement to continuously optimise active digital programs to achieve key performance indicators
– Advise and consult on the generation, refinement, and distribution of high impact digital content in an integrated, omni-channel approach across all customer touch points
– Map out how digital assets will be optimised to generate better results
– Develop digital presence to answer business priorities such as
Generate leads through personalised email and social media campaigns
Increase participation to online training and virtual events
– Measure, analyze and improve the conversion of campaigns through analytics
– Tech-Savyy to guide marketing stakeholders in the consideration of internal capabilities ( tools, content, data)
– BA or BS in Communications, Marketing, Digital Marketing or equivalent
– Strong experience in digital marketing, demand generation activities and with digital marketing channels such as emailing, SEA, SEO, social media, programmatic, etc.
– Excellent track record and understanding of all digital channels, development and execution of complex digital marketing strategies and related campaign deployment
Strong understanding on how to develop a multi-channel plan combined with excellence in the digital execution of digital marketing campaigns aimed to increase awareness and generate leads.
– Experience in Analytics (preferably Adobe Analytics) and campaign performance
– Experience with marketing automation platforms ( Eloqua) and concepts
– Ability to manage creative and technical teams and agencies for asset conception and implementation (landing page, email, ads, etc.)
– Ability to re-purpose content for various digital channels
– Adept at understanding how to leverage data to create meaningful insights ( CRM Salesforce database)
– A thorough understanding of personas, customer journey maps, marketing segmentation, and rules-based communications to better serve the various audiences.
If this role sounds like a good fit for you please apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.