Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join their team. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis in return for a competitive salary of £28,000 – £30,000 per annum.
Our client’s dedicated teams provide specialist palliative care for life limited and life threatened babies, children and young people and support for their families. This support is offered from their three hospices based in the West Mildands, as well as in the family home and community. Working with our client is both challenging and rewarding, and they take pride in looking after people in line with values of being compassionate, honest, inclusive, local and dedicated.
Their colleagues will benefit from a variety of blended learning opportunities, including an innovative learning management system and a personalised onboarding and induction programme that leads to further personal and professional development.
About theData Analyst role
You will produce meaningful information, analysis reports and training that contribute to the effectiveness of Acorns activities. To provide insight and analysis at the request of Senior Data Systems Manager and to provide proactive insight to support the charity’s strategies.
Responsibilities of our client’s Data Analyst include
– Supporting the maintenance, the data integrity of the business’ data landscape to a high level. This will include arranging and undertaking regular data audits and data cleansing ensuring data complies with all legal requirements.
– Utilise advanced tools (e.g.: SQL) to extract data from data sources.
– Performing data queries and analysis on a variety of in-house, cloud and partner data systems utilising appropriate methods.
– Development of reports and reporting systems from the care data system.
– Supporting data redaction, cleansing and integration projects.
– Working across departments to develop and maintain data quality and maintain up-to-date records according to Acorns’ policies and procedures, using the appropriate technology.
– Support development of integration of other digital information interfaces such as website, e-marketing, online shop, event registration etc
– Play an active part in database development and promotion of best practice in database use and analysis across the organisation.
– Undertaking analysis of fundraising data to gain key insights into donor behaviour, attrition, campaigns and behaviour
– Supporting planning process with production of accurate analysis.
– Producing regular reporting for key performance indicators and improving systems for reporting.
– Assist in supporting the care data system and users.
– Timely provision of data – Liaise with external stakeholders to ensure data is delivered to schedule and to correct specification.
What our client are looking for in their Data Analyst
– Graduate qualification in IT related subject
– Significant Data systems, SQL and report writing experience
– Experience of creating and developing reports in Jaspersoft Script or eqiuvalient
– Experience of writing database queries
– Experience of carrying out import and export of data
– Excellent Excel skills, administrative and organisational skills
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Outlook 365 and Power BI
If you think you have the skills and experience our client are looking for in their Data Analyst click ‘Apply‘ today, they’d love to hear from you!