Sue Ryder Care
Be there when it matters
Sue Ryder work to engage effectively with organisations both locally and nationally to improve palliative, neurological and bereavement care in England.
We have a great new opportunity to join Sue Ryder as a Corporate Communications Manager. Reporting to the Senior Internal Communication Manager, you will be managing the production and development of external corporate materials and communications which will help to raise the profile of Sue Ryder and increase the public understanding and awareness of our work.
You will have the proven ability to lead and manage a variety of projects, with key stakeholders and conflicting timelines. With excellent copywriting and proofreading skills, you will have the ability to create easy-to-read content. You will be able to effectively adapt communications and writing styles to appeal to a wide range of audiences. Essentially, you will need excellent communication and motivational skills to build and maintain stakeholder relationships at different levels across the organisation.
• Write and project manage all corporate materials, including the Annual Report, Quality Account and Impact Report
• Write copy for select fundraising events and communications
• Support with the production and development of the regular internal communications channels and specific internal communications projects and campaigns
• Lead on the annual review of our key messages and statistics toolkit and other tools that support the organisation to talk consistently about Sue Ryder and our work
• Supporting the wider Marketing, Communications and Digital Services team and other areas of the organisation with copywriting needs and communications as required.
Competitive Benefits Package
– 25 days holiday rising to 30 with length of service plus bank holidays (pro rata if part-time), – Company pension scheme
– Staff discount with thousands of retailers
– Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
– Staff discount of 10% on new goods online at shop.sueryder.org
– and lots more. Please visit our careers website for the full list.
Interview date: 3rd December 2021
If you want more than just a job, We want you.
Join the team and be there when it matters.
Sue Ryder supports people through the most difficult times of their lives. Whether that’s a terminal illness, the loss of a loved one or a neurological condition – we’re there when it matters. Our doctors, nurses and carers give people the compassion and expert care they need to help them live the best life they possibly can.
We reserve the right to close this advertisement at any point prior to the stated closing date.