Michael Page UK
Chance to be a senior member of the team.
Opportunity to work for the NHS, with flexible working
About Our Client
The client is an NHS Trust based in Kent.
– Developing and delivering engaging and effective internal and external communication and engagement strategies.
– Support a number of workforce and organisational development programmes.
– Generate proactive stories and build our relationship with regional, national and specialist journalists.
– Support the growth of internal and external communications channels.
– Develop high quality innovative communications plans which support the Trust’s strategic objectives.
– Working across digital platforms – develop eye catching, informative content for online communications channels.
– Will organise and assist with media interviews, filming/photo opportunities and events.
– Plan, organise and run complex, multi-stranded communications campaigns across a range of media and audiences.
– Effectively manage a delegated budget within agreed parameters, inclusive of acting as an authorised signatory.
The Successful Applicant
– Has experience of developing, leading on and managing communications campaigns – setting targets and evaluating results.
– Is full of ideas and is a first-class writer who can produce and shape engaging content with the ability to make complex information understandable.
– Will look for new ways and channels to bring our staff stories to life and identify newsworthy stories and events.
– Has experience supporting crisis communications and media management – writing reactive statements and proactive press releases.
What’s on Offer
– Opportunituy for flexible working.
Quote job ref