UP TO £65,000
Harnham are working with a Leading Financial Services provider on a Campaign Analyst role. This person will need experience with a CRM tool such as Pega or Salesforce, but are open to other tools, they will also need exposure to one of SQL, SAS, R or Python. The role pays up to £65,000 and will be South London based with flexible working available.
The Campaign Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
· Developing a decisioning strategy and plan, aligned to stakeholder objectives, to drive business performance and make improvements to the overall customer experience
· Consulting and advising on contact strategy from within a scrum setting
· Ensuring customer contact is measurable and track commercial impact and design self-serve Tableau dashboards for stakeholders
· Understanding and using complex data sources, turning these into meaningful and actionable information, enabling next best action proposition development and quantifying the business impact
· Responsible for the design of Pega supported Omnichannel always on client communication journeys
· Coaching and developing less experienced colleagues and delivering through others as necessary with a range of analytical tools
· Responsible for the utilisation of propensity and CLV for targeting. Utilising segmentation for tailored messaging
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The perfect Campaign Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
· Good understanding of analytical /database querying software such as SQL/SAS, R and Python
· A track record of influencing change through the use of innovative ideas and effective stakeholder management across a business
· Evidence of being analytical and able to conduct train of thought analysis to help support business strategy
· Experience of coaching and developing less experienced colleagues
· Hands on experience with Pega Decisioning and Pega Marketing, or an equivalent decisioning capability, such as Salesforce or Dotdigital
The successful Campaign Analyst will receive a salary of up to £65,000 with an extensive benefits package. Further to this, this is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, collaborative environment giving the ability to have a large impact on the company.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to via the Apply link on this page.