We’re The Future Factory and we’re pretty damn proud to be one of the UK’s leading business development consultancies for creative agencies & digital design studios. We specialise in helping our clients get noticed by their favourite brands, win new clients and grow their businesses.
That’s all well and good, but what does the job actually entail?
• Each of our Business Development Account Managers are assigned two agencies to work with, of the PR, digital, design, brand strategy or marketing variety.
• After developing a deep understanding of the industry and your agency’s unique position in the market, you’ll be leading the charge in setting up valuable business introductions.
• You will be emailing and calling the decision-makers at major brands (Nike, Netflix, Supreme etc) to raise awareness of your agencies and uncover any potential project opportunities.
• You will work behind the scenes on your agency’s new business and marketing strategy – helping them stand out in the competitive agency sector.
• We are currently working 2 days per week at home, and the remaining 3 days are either at our East London HQ, or working in our clients’ offices – absorbing their culture and mingling with some of the best creative minds the London agency scene has to offer.
Who are we looking for?
Do you have a degree under your belt? Do you have an excellent command of the English language? Not afraid to speak to strangers? Interested in the wonderful world of creative agencies and brands? Yes? Fabulous.
Are there perks?
You’ll get a tip-top and shiny Macbook Air of your very own!, we have monthly team outings (mini-golf, escape rooms, and drumming lessons to name but a few), attendance at industry events, and plenty of training & mentoring delivered by internal and external specialists.
Monetary bits and bobs:
Salary is £21-24k (depending on experience) + £3600 in bonuses in your first year.
The people who thrive best in our team are super clever, have a positive outlook, great interpersonal skills, and buckets of gumption. Oh, and no need to wear a suit or shoulder pads.
A big part of the job is approaching brands in unique and interesting ways, so show us what you’ve by pasting in a covering letter in the app questions!
A job from TalentPool, powered by Cilla – the talent matching engine