Keystone People Ltd
*Brand Ambassador Beauty*
Territory: *London & Counties *Reference: *KSP/VER/NW*
No one captivates French elegance like Kenfay. We want to empower women making them feel more confident by offering a personalised and luxury consultation for skincare. You will be part of an expert team driving brand awareness and sales while making each of our customers feel special every day.
You’re passionate about exceptional service and luxury beauty. You’re approachable, friendly and thrive working in a team to create a positive working environment for your clients.
Responsible for achieving sales targets, maximizing sales and driving profitability. Consistently provides the highest level of customer service by demonstrating exceptional product knowledge and store standards with a commercial understanding of key sales drivers and opportunities.
*To provide exceptional service to Kenfay customers and achieving sales targets*
*To be successful…*
* Ability to work flexibility during retail hours, which is likely to *include evenings, weekends and holidays (except Christmas day).*
* *Beauty Therapist qualified NVQ Level 3*
* Have a desire to learn fundamental product knowledge (features, benefits, usage) and application techniques to provide best results for clients.
* Generate sales to achieve sales target by applying brand selling method, product knowledge and able to follow basic service flow.
* Are comfortable to traffic stop when relevant, to share Kenfay beauty with more people.
* Ability to use POS software and other digital systems required to successfully.
* Maintain the Counter/store quality and merchandising including appearance and cleanliness of counter/store, follow merchandising guidelines and ensure on shelf product availability.
* Develop positive relationships with clients, senior managers and head office.
* Be a brand ambassador with your attitude, eventing and on-brand grooming.
* Convey passion and master story telling.
* Connect with our clients and care, provide good solutions and after sales/clientele.
* Customer centric and relentless about exceeding expectations.
* Entrepreneurial mindset.
* Results orientated
* Desire to continuously learn and develop
* Hunger to deliver exceptional customer service
* Positive ‘can do’ attitude
* Flexibility and determination to ‘win’
* Committed team player
* Annual Salary of £18,532 – £23,000 Dependant on experience
* Travel Allowance
* Business Mobile phone & Laptop
* Auto Enrolment Pension after 3 months service
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,532.00-£23,000.00 per year
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday