The Chancellors Group of Estate Agents Ltd
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Head Office in Bracknell as a Central Administrator.
We are looking for highly organised and enthusiastic individuals who are willing to learn specialist information to become an expert in their department.
*As a Central Administrator, you will need to: *
* Provide exceptional customer service at all times to encourage online commendations and recommendations and ensure they become referrers of future customers and clients
* Understand the Company’s business priorities and use the daily structure to ensure you are focused on key activities that achieve the core objectives
* Use referrals to company approved 3rd party suppliers to ensure client service requirements are fully satisfied and control of transactions is maintained to increase completion rates.
* Monitor own performance against targets and take action to improve volume/conversions
* Provide all customers with property information in line with CPR guidelines having ensured you are aware of the outcome of the CPR review undertaken for each property marketed
* Comply with sales and lettings administrative procedures and company guidelines, as well as all relevant legislation, Codes of Conduct & Practice and due diligence procedures
* Attend all training courses relevant to your role to enhance your knowledge and improve your performance.
* Deal with incoming branch enquiries, liaising with clients and registering their requirements on our systems
* Manage the production and ordering of branch marketing leaflets and letters
* Load new property records into our database in accordance with company brand guidelines
* Produce high quality marketing materials for each property on the market
* Actively managing the marketing of property online to ensure enquiry levels are maximised
* Utilise specific online campaigns to boost enquiry levels, such as arranging Google Adwords Campaigns and Rightmove/ Zoopla Premium Listing requests
* Administer paperwork related to active transactions and ensuring all parties have confirmation of agreements reached in writing within agreed service standards
* Monitor and assisting to secure documentation from customers and clients
* Produce reports for the manager to support branch activities
* Offer products and services to clients in order to assist their transaction moving swiftly and effectively
* Assist with the migration from a paper based filing system to a digital operation and striving to ensure that email is used rather than post
* Compile newspaper advertising and submitting to deadlines
* Order stationery, branch supplies and other marketing materials to deadlines
* Keep records of attendance and submitting timesheets to payroll to meet deadlines
*The Ideal Candidate Will: *
* Enthusiastic and pro-active team player with can-do attitude.
* Able to liaise with clients confidently and professionally.
* Highly organised.
* Minimum of 1 year’s administrative experience in a busy environment.
* Intermediate Word, Excel and Outlook skills.
* Understanding of online marketing tools such as Google AdWords desirable.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Strong and confident communicator with high level of written and spoken English.
* Previous experience working with an estate agency company desirable.
*In return, you can expect to receive: *
* Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities
* Competitive salary package
* Annual incentive trips for our top performers
* Full training and development from Company Directors with regular mentoring
* A paid day off for your birthday after successful pass of probation
* Increasing holiday entitlement from 2 years’ service
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£21,000.00 per year
* Commission pay
* Company events
* Company pension
* Employee discount
* Referral programme
* Sick pay
* Wellness programmes
* Monday to Friday
* Administration: 1 year (required)